Welcome To Baran
Baran district was formed on April 10, 1991. Before that, it was a part of Kota district. Baran city is the district headquarters of Baran district. It is located between 24°25’ N to 25°25’ N and 76°12’ to 77°26’ E. The district lies at an average height of 262 m above sea level.
Usually, the district has a dry climate but in monsoons, the climate of the area becomes humid. The months from November to February are the winter months while summers start from March and end in June. The average rainfall experienced by the district is around 895.2 mm. The coldest month of the district is January with the maximum temperature of 24.3°C and the minimum temperature of 10.6°C.
Baran district is situated at the south-eastern corner of the state and shares its boundaries with Shivpuri, Shyopur and Guna districts of Madhya Pradesh, thus forming the boundary of Rajasthan state. Baran district touches Kota district in the north-west and Jhalawar district in the south-west.
The main river which flows from near the district is River Chambal. The district is spread over 103 km from north to south and the calculated width of the district is 104 km from east to west. Mamooni is the highest hill situated in the district with a height of 546 m above sea level.
News / Events / Tender
- GSS Managers Contact Directory
- CYBERCAFE JAMABANDI NAKAL LICENCE
- Photo Electoral Rolls and other work Tender 2017
- Tender eProcurement
- Rajasthan Calender 2018
- IT Platforms & Building Blocks
- Tobacco Control (COTPA-2003)
- Baran District Survey Report
- RPSC LDC recruitment 2013 Documents Verification schedule for Collectorate Baran and required Documents
- EVM Videos
- Disaster Management Master Plan 2017 Dist Baran
- Yuva Panjikaran Mahotsav Booklet 2017
- राजकीय कार्यालयों हेतु जीर्ण शीर्ण राजकीय भवनों की सूची
- LDC Grade II Appointment Order 2013
- गोपालपूरा मध्यम सिचाई परियोजना नहर निर्माण मुआवजा प्रकिया हेतु जन सुनवाई बैठक सूचना
- हथियादेह मध्यम सिंचाई परियोजना जन सुनवाई बैठक सुचना 07-06-2018
Loading Feed Data...