Welcome To Baran
Baran district was formed on April 10, 1991. Before that, it was a part of Kota district. Baran city is the district headquarters of Baran district. It is located between 24°25’ N to 25°25’ N and 76°12’ to 77°26’ E. The district lies at an average height of 262 m above sea level.
Usually, the district has a dry climate but in monsoons, the climate of the area becomes humid. The months from November to February are the winter months while summers start from March and end in June. The average rainfall experienced by the district is around 895.2 mm. The coldest month of the district is January with the maximum temperature of 24.3°C and the minimum temperature of 10.6°C.
Baran district is situated at the south-eastern corner of the state and shares its boundaries with Shivpuri, Shyopur and Guna districts of Madhya Pradesh, thus forming the boundary of Rajasthan state. Baran district touches Kota district in the north-west and Jhalawar district in the south-west.
The main river which flows from near the district is River Chambal. The district is spread over 103 km from north to south and the calculated width of the district is 104 km from east to west. Mamooni is the highest hill situated in the district with a height of 546 m above sea level.
News / Events / Tender
- Baran Collector Holiday Declaration of 2019
- GSS Managers Contact Directory
- CYBERCAFE JAMABANDI NAKAL LICENCE
- Tender eProcurement
- Rajasthan Calender 2019
- IT Platforms & Building Blocks
- Tobacco Control (COTPA-2003)
- Baran District Survey Report
- EVM Videos
- Disaster Management Master Plan 2017 Dist Baran
- Yuva Panjikaran Mahotsav Booklet 2017
- Database format Assembly Election 2018 (ElectionFormatFinal123.xls, 36352 Bytes, vnd.ms-excel)
- Document Verification date of candidates Lokesh suman ,Shahrukh Khan and Gorav Ved__ RPSC 2013 Ldc-II__22.02.2019_New
- मिनी सचिवालय परिसर बारां में कैंटीन संचालन की निविदा
- मिनी सचिवालय परिसर बारां में वाहन स्टैंड संचालन की निविदा
- लिपिक ग्रेड II के दस्तावेज सत्यापन हेतु अ, ब, स और द प्रप्रत्र_22.02.2019_New
- Appointment order of Lokesh kumar suman- LDC II Rpsc Exam 2013
Loading Feed Data...